What is expected by SHEMFORD parents?
1. Parents are requested to cooperate with the school in its attempt to help their children progress by being an ACTIVE PARTNER.
2. Parents are requested not to give their children VALUABLE ARTICLES like watches, goggles, jewellery, coins etc. In case of any loss of valuables or other articles, the school authorities will try their best to trace these things, but the school shall not take any responsibility for the LOSS.
3. Saturday will be an off every time. Any information regarding the events, holidays will be sent through messages on your mobile. Do read the notice board whenever you come to pick and drop your child.
4. Attention of parents is drawn to the fact that criticism of the TEACHER/ SCHOOL in the presence of their child should be avoided as it can create a wrong impression on the children.
5. There will be a FRUIT BREAK right after the assembly. Parents are requested to send two tiffin boxes, one with fruit and the other with healthy food which the child likes. NO JUNK FOOD to be given.
6. Extra diaper to be sent in the bag.
7. Children must be sent in clean, washed, neatly ironed uniform every-day with a handkerchief pinned to the shirt.
8. No water bottles to be sent, as RO water would be provided.
9. Names to be mentioned on the tiffin boxes.
10.Children, when sick, should not be sent to school.
11.Parents are required to inform the school in case of any change in their address/ telephone number.
12. All the text books, note books should be neatly covered/ binded/ laminated. Names should be written by a black marker.
• TALK SMART, RED, YELLOW, BLUE BOOKS will be kept at home for daily revision.
• PINK BOOK, ALMANAC will be sent in the bag daily.
• PINK BOOK page no. 1 and 2 to be filled by the parents with the photograph attached.
• All the other books, to be labelled, laminated and submitted.
13.Do check the ALMANAC of your child daily.
14.Parents can meet the teacher in-charge, if the need be, only from 9-9.30 am, not during the school hours.